How Does One Become a Member?
Lafayette Rotary typically meets weekly on Thursdays at 12:15 to 1:30PM at the Oakwood Athletic Club at 4000 Mt. Diablo Blvd in Lafayette, CA. 94549. *Due to the COVID pandemic, we are currently meeting weekly on Zoom online until further notice.* Our meetings are great opportunities to meet other community leaders, hear from thought leaders from the bay area and have fun.
Guests are welcome at no charge to join us for lunch and to meet this growing and dynamic club. If a guests decides to join, there is a short application form to fill out and new members are briefed on the opportunities and responsibilities of being a Rotarian. Yearly dues are $225 plus weekly costs for lunch. Members are encouraged to join us at our social events and community projects.
- Attend (3) Rotary meetings.
- Attend an orientation to Rotary.
- Communicate your interest in membership with your sponsor and complete an application.
- Application reviewed by membership and classification committee and submitted to Board of Directors.
- Board of Directors approves.
- Club membership receives and approves or submits, in writing, reasons you should not be a member.
- Inducted into the Club, pay dues and be assigned to a committee.